Candidacy Requirements for all Baccalaureate Degrees in Business
To be admitted into candidacy for all baccalaureate business degrees (not including interdisciplinary business degrees), students must successfully complete pre-candidacy courses and a satisfactory candidacy portfolio.
- Complete Pre-Candidacy Courses.
- Complete an Application for Candidacy.
- Write an essay addressing (a) Why did you come to WWU? (b) Why have you chosen a business major? (c) What are your future goals in terms of careers and accomplishments?
Privileges of Candidacy:
After satisfactory completion of pre-candidacy courses and portfolios, candidates are eligible to:
- Apply for scholarships and awards granted by the School of Business.
- Enroll in internship (ACCT 490, FINA 490, GBUS 490, MGMT 490, or MKTG 490)
|ACCT 201||Principles of Accounting||
|CIS 140||Computer Business Applications||
|ENGL 223||Research Writing||
|GBUS 161||Business Basics||
|SPCH 101||Fundamentals of Speech Communication||
| ||General Studies Math Requirement||