Request to Graduate
REQUEST TO GRADUATE
Two quarters prior to program completion, a Graduate Application for Degree must be completed and returned to the program administrative assistant or to records office. The student is responsible for ensuring that the applicable graduation requirements below are completed:
- Review a degree audit that verifies completion/registration for minimum number of credits in a declared program.
- Attained a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Meet all program prerequisite requirements.
- Scheduled the necessary comprehensive exam and/or defense of thesis/project.
- Satisfied all deficiencies, incomplete (I) and in progress (IP) grades.